The Goa State Pollution Control Board is an autonomous statutory organization constituted on 1st July, 1988 under the Water (Prevention & Control of Pollution) Act, 1974. Prior to that, when Goa formed part of the erstwhile Union Territory of Goa, Daman and Diu, the Central Board for the Prevention and Control of Water Pollution was performing the functions of the State Board in Goa. The Central Pollution Control Board at Ponda-Goa had established a Section Office for the purpose. The same arrangement continued
till the constitution of the State Board. In the meanwhile, the Section Office was re-constituted as West Zonal Office and shifted to Baroda on 4th April, 1988. All the relevant records pertaining to Goa were transferred to the Goa State Pollution Control Board on 12th September, 1988.
The Goa State Pollution Control Board, after its constitution, established its office in the Goa Medical College Complex at Bambolim. In June 1991, the Government of Goa allotted independent premises for the Board at Patto- Panaji, where the Board shifted its’ office in September 1991.
On 15th August, 2002 the Board acquired new premises on the 1st floor in Dempo Tower at Patto Plaza, Panaji and shifted its full set-up to this new premise. The office as well as the laboratory were operating from here. Subsequently, on 15th August, 2005, additional premises measuring 311.86 Sq. mt. was acquired on the 4th floor of the same building which was dedicated to the Board Laboratory.
Further the Board has plans to construct a new State of the Art building for establishing a full fledged Laboratory at Saligao by the next year.
FOR LIVE EMISSION AND WATER MONITORING DATA CLICK HERE
FOR LIVE CEMS DATA OF COMMON BIOMEDICAL WASTE TREATMENT FACILITY ( Biotic Waste Limited ) - CLICK HERE
"This is to inform the public that GSPCB will be only accepting online application applied through OCMMS software. Also Complaints or any other grievance will be accepted through official email (firstname.lastname@example.org)"
SUPPORT LINE FOR OCMMS (Online filling of Application ) AND FILING OF PLASTIC WASTE COMPLAINT - Call - 9356709461
"BEWARE OF FRAUDULENT CALLS MADE BY NO. 9310869948, THIS NUMBER DOES NOT BELONG TO ANY BOARD OFFICIAL, GENERAL PUBLIC MAY PLEASE NOTE THE SAME AND NOT TO SHARE ANY INDUSTRY OR APPLICATION DETAILS TO THE NUMBER.
INFORM THE BOARD IF YOU RECEIVE ANY SUCH CALLS"
- List of selected candidates for the post of Junior Environmental Engineer and Network Assistant
- Public hearing of Proposed expansion of sponge iron plant into integrated steel plant of M/s. Ambey Metallic Pvt Ltd
- Results for the post of Junior Environmental Engineer and Network Assistant
- Application for the post of Multi Tasking Staff for the office of GSPCB
- Candidates shortlisted for the Post of Junior Environmental Engineer (Advertisement no.04 & 05)
- Link to Project Study Particulate Source Apportionment Study for Air Quality In Vasco da Gama, Goa
- DEEPAWALI AWARENESS PROGRAM BY CPCB - VIDEO-1
- Construction and Demolition Annnual Returns
- Video Link for OCMMS
- NEW LINK - Report of GSPCB files before Hon. High Court in SWMP/2/07
- Guidelines and information regarding Covid-19
- Draft EIA Notification 2020 in Konkani
- Compliance of Hon'ble NGT orders in the matter of OA No 804/2017 w.r.t Installation of Display Board
- Circular Regarding granting of consent with conditions
- REG DAIRY FARMS & GAUSHALAS
- Guidelines for Handling, Treatment and Disposal of Waste Generated during Treatment/Diagnosis/Quarantine of COVID-19 Patients
- PUBLIC NOTICE - as a NGT compliance to OA NO 673/2018 for preparation of action plan for rejuvenation of polluted streches of the rivers of Goa
- Affidavit and Status Report filed by GSPCB w.r.t directions of Hon'ble High Court passed in SMWP/2/2007 wide order dated 5-12-19
- Report of GSPCB filed before Hon. High Court in SWMP/2/07 on 5/11/2019
- Revised Guidelines for setting up of Rural Solid waste disposal units/composting units